Friday, May 22, 2009

Brycan and Regan came over to play outside yesterday. Anna loves big kids! In the second video, I finally caught Anna walking. I forgot that I shouldn't turn my camera. She walked about 5 seconds more before I could get my camera on. This is the longest she has walked so far. Hopefully this weekend will be good for her to be around two cousins that walk.



Anna liked sitting on Elmo without the water running.

Brycen did lots of tricks through the sprinkler.

Brycen is such good help with Anna!

Not quite sure about the water.

Anna loves Mommy's sunglasses.

Ready for the zoo.

Watching Jack and Jake work.

Anna with Catherine and Carson at the zoo.

Can you tell Anna and Catherine really hit it off?

All five kids at the zoo.

Catherine loving on Anna.

Anna says Mommy now instead of Ma'ma. She doesn't do it all the time, but it is nice when she does.

3 comments:

twinsplusone said...

i love this outfit!!! she is so cute!

The Thompsons said...

Awe little bumble bee Anna! Fun fun!

The Polks said...

We had a great time at the zoo. Let's get together for another playdate soon.