Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kentucky Wildcats

Anna and I went to my parents' house Thursday through Saturday to visit with family and to meet my best friend. Krista has never met Anna, so she said we needed to meet in Harrodsburg sometime. We had a great time visiting with Krista and my family. Friday night, Krista and I had the opportunity to go the Kentucky basketball game! Thanks for getting us the tickets Aunt Janet! We had so much fun:) Anna and I missed Daddy and were so excited to see him late last night!

At Rupp Arena

We have great cheerleaders!

Go CATS!

Anna would move this tractor back and forth. My daughter likes boy toys better than girl toys.


Playing with Krista

Krista, we had so much fun with you this weekend!

Anna and Krista

Look how well Ma is standing after her 2nd knee replacement!

Anna crawled everywhere at Ma's house as you can see.

4 comments:

The Thompsons said...

That's alright I think Parker prefers girl toys...especially his green and pink talking "Lilly" frog.LOL

Frances Vineyard said...

Oh, what a fun trip! I'm so glad you got to see your Wildcats play!

Unknown said...

I can vouch for that...
Parker does like girl toys...haha
So you have nothing to worry about! (: -Meagan♥

elisa said...

Looks like a super fun weekend. I'll be watching a basketball game at Rupp Arena is an experience! :)