Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunshine...


7 Things I can't leave home without...except the children....

7. Water bottle and zofran (well, the zofran was when I was pregnant. I could not have made it through the day without it back then. I'm always thirsy, so the water bottle helps me not stop for a COKE, which I would rather have!

6. My sunglasses...I cannot stand for the sun to be in my eyes.

5. My cell phone...if you know me, I loose my cell phone ALOT, but I have to have it!

4. My debit card...which is usually in my wallet (I NEVER have cash, so my debit card comes in handy.)

3. Lotion...My hands are ALWAYS dry in the winter.

2. Coupon book...You know me, I like to save money!

1. My camera...just like Rhonda, I have to have my camera to capture every moment of my childrens' lives!

Ok, now I'm passing this cute little award on to 7 more peeps. Can't wait to see what YOU can't leave home without...so here are my 7 picks...

1. Vicki
2. Fran
3. Lauren
4. Laura
5. Kristen
6. Becca
7. Elisa