Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ella's First Trip to KY

The girls and I went to Kentucky with Nana and Poppy on Saturday. We left Joe here so he could work, but then he got sick and was home alone sick all weekend. We really missed daddy, but had a great time visiting with my family. Ella got to meet her Uncle Cory, Aunt La La, and cousin Dane on Sunday. It was great getting all the cousins together to play. Anna really likes that Dane can sit up and interact with her now. We came back home on Tuesday. Anna talked about seeing Daddy the whole way home.

Anna enjoying her first whole apple!

Is this a proud Poppy or what?

Aunt La La (according to Anna) and Ella

Anna and Dane playing.

Great picture, except we are missing Joe:(

Ma and Ella

Ma and Aunt Janet enjoying Dane and Ella!

Anna loves Uncle Cory!

Anna wanted to help Nana feed Dane.

Anna liked holding Eden.

Eden is about 9 weeks older than Ella.

My friends from college came over to my parents' house Monday night. It was great getting to see everyone again.

Nana cut my head off. I promise, I do not make my child clean. She is going to be just like her Mommy and Nana and LIKE to clean. She always wants to help me when I am cleaning.

4 comments:

not up to code said...

Take the free cleaning while you can. My kids ask for money now!

The Thompsons said...

Whatever Sara, we all know you make Anna do 3-5 hours of cleaning per day :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures - I keep meaning to update my blog with pics from Thanksgiving at Mas and I havent had time!

Frances Vineyard said...

Anna needs a mini swivel sweeper from Santa! :) :)